Event support and fees
The Office of Events and Special Programs is available to provide event coordination and assistance in a variety of ways. Please see our services offered and pricing structure below.
Please use the appropriate link to submit your request event support inquiries; the Office of Events and Special Programs will respond to your request shortly. For all other inquiries, please contact us at UNIVevents@vcu.edu.
Level I: Full–scale planning
Fee: $1700 and up
Type of events: Large meetings, dinners, receptions and conferences, charity events, or any other event with more than 200 people in attendance.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Venue coordination and site evaluations
- Hotel accommodations
- Vendor liaison
- Assistance drafting text for invitations, programs, printed materials and sign coordination (printing and marketing materials may incur additional charges)
- Volunteer coordination (if required)
- Processing RSVPs and registrations
- Complete on-site conference management
- Budget tracking and full expenditure report at the conclusion of your event
Level II: Partial event planning coordination
Fee: $900 and up
Types of events: This includes all types of events, from meetings to conferences or black-tie charity events.
The Level II option is perfect for those organizations/departments or offices that may have already, or plan to, coordinate portions of their event, but would like a bit of additional assistance in order to bring everything together. This fee includes on-site, day-of assistance.
Note: Up to three staff members can assist with day-of execution, based on availability.
This flat fee includes event consultation for up to five meetings (one hour each).